Saturday, January 15, 2011

Menu Plan - Week of 1-17-11



So my husband is down 7 more pounds for a grand total of 19... me, nothing!  So this week it has to begin again. 

Monday - Roast, Sauteed Mushrooms (Lunch: turkey/swiss on whole grain, clementines)
Tuesday - Laughing Cow Chicken (Lunch: leftover chicken chili, cantaloupe cubes)
Wednesday - Cheeseburgers, Green Beans (Lunch: travelling)
Thursday - Sirloin, Roasted Asparagus (Lunch: travelling)
Friday - Red Wine Mushroom and Artichoke Chicken (Lunch: turkey/swiss on whole grain, clementines)

...Edit... Let's add some more fruits/veggies/snacks so I can more accurately plan out my meals and help my weight loss goals!  Also, I found out I will be travelling for work Wednesday returning Thursday, so I need two days that I should prep ahead of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment