Sunday, December 26, 2010

Menu Plan - Week of 12-27-10

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas holiday weekend!

So this week, we have quite a change of pace. My husband is starting a new diet. Very high protein and veggies and "protein packets" which are purchased through the plan.  At the same time, I would like to start a low-calorie diet where I attempt to keep my calories between 1200 - 1400 per day.  So there will be a lot of veggies in my menus as well. My son is 18 months, he doesn't have to worry about this - but I will be happy to show him happy eating habits. 

My initial goal will be to get back to pre-baby weight.  I have not weighed myself since Thanksgiving, so we'll have to see how bad it is starting next Monday! 
Here is this week's plan:

Lunches:  Salads w/grilled chicken
Snacks:  Yogurt, veggies (red pepper slices, broccoli, cucumber) with light ranch dip

Monday - Chicken Quesadillas
Tuesday - Cheeseburgers (no bun), green salad
Wednesday - Steaks, green salad
Thursday - Parmesan Tilapia, rice, veggies
Friday - Roast Beef, veggies

No comments:

Post a Comment