Saturday, March 26, 2011

Menu Plan - Week of 3-28-11


Been a while.  Sorry about that!  My husband is rocking at his diet (except this last week, don't ask!)  But as of last Monday, he is down 61.8 pounds. Can you believe it?  As of Friday, I'm back to my initial weight as of January 1, and I'm tracking calories and working out like it's my job. It's back on!  I need to fit into a black dress that I own but haven't been able to wear yet.  We have a wedding to attend May 7, I would love to wear it then!

So here we go:

Monday - Tortellini & spinach soup
Tuesday - Chicken fajitas
Wednesday - Pork and stir fry veggies over whole grain rice
Thursday - Tuscan Garlic Chicken
Friday - Cheese pizza with wheat flour

As I've been tracking my carlories, I've noticed that my big problem is with snacks. I try so hard not to eat much during my meals that I undercut those and end up eating more as snacks. So I need to come up with filling meals for lunches that satisfy me enough that I'm not heading to the vending machine at 2 PM!  So that is my goal this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment