Saturday, May 5, 2012

Menu Plan Monday 5-7-12



I've been making some fun food lately. Last week, we tried the balsamic spinach tortellini with chicken, and it was delicious! I didn't get great reviews from the hubby or kid (picky, picky), but I loved it and it's a great lunch leftover as well.

I did nachos on Thursday, and we ate out at Old Chicago on Friday.  We have been eating good around here (and sooner or later we need to get back on the healthy wagon, but for now we are enjoying ourselves!)

I have been paging my way through Ree Drummond's Food From My Frontier and this book is amazing. I may have to buy it (I just have a library copy today).

So this week's menu is going to be some of Ree's recipes:

Saturday - Peach-whiskey chicken on mashed potatoes
Sunday - Pasta with pesto cream sauce
Monday - Taco salads
Tuesday - (haircut for me)
Wednesday - Cheeseburgers (on the grill?), chips, veggie
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Out?

No comments:

Post a Comment