Sunday, May 13, 2012

Menu Plan Monday 5-14-12


I'm interested this week in trying something new. Health food! I've been reading about people who eat "clean" or "whole" foods, and people that go vegetarian for a few meals a week.  The thing I get from all of these people is that they feel so much better when they do this!  No more crap.

So I'm trying to eat healthier, not so much processed food. 

On top of that, I'm trying to eat less.  So here goes nothing!

Monday - Meatballs (breadless) in tomato sauce, pasta on side?
Tuesday - Taco salad, no shells
Wednesday - BLT's, chips
Thursday - meatless pizza?
Friday - trip home

Lunches:  spinach salad with cheese & ham or chicken, sun chips, diet dr. pepper

Sunday potluck - Chicken Pasta Salad with grapes & almonds
Snack - Apple pie popcorn

No comments:

Post a Comment