Saturday, June 18, 2011

Menu Plan - Week of 6-20-11



Hello there! Here's an update on my husband's weight loss: 72 pounds from the beginning of the year. He struggled quite a bit in April and May, but I think he's on track again. He has a decision to make about what his goal will be. Honestly, the cost of the program he is on eats into our budget A LOT, so I am counting the days until he is done with it.  It is worth every penny to see the results, but I am counting the days until he is done. Whenever that may be.

As for me? Well, I try to make healthful choices most days and get out to exercise with my son most days as well.

Here's the plan for this week.  With cookouts this weekend, I am off the hook for making anything at home, and we may in fact head over to Taste of Champaign one of these afternoons as well.  Maybe the Farmer's Market yet this morning.

I hope everyone's weekend is as fun and relaxing as ours is shaping up to be!

Monday - Pizza Paninis (Sandwich)
Tuesday - Kicked Up Carbonara (Pasta)
Wednesday - Chicken Fajitas (Mexican)
Thursday - Cheeseburgers, Waffle Fries, Corn (Grill out)
Friday - Homemade pizza

For more menu plans, visit orgjunkie.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment