Saturday, February 5, 2011

Menu Plan - Week of 2-7-11


I've been lazy. I admit it.  And I really have no one to blame but myself.  I've been very busy at work (as long as you don't count the two snow days we had this week), and it just seems to take so much effort to eat healthy! My weight has been holding steady. My husband has been dropping pounds so quickly it is ridiculous.  He's down 40 pounds already.  Also... I didn't make any of the new recipes I had in mind last week. We ate a lot of chicken and mushrooms, or steak and asparagus, because those are what my husband can have. The little guy had mac & cheese and green beans. 

Anyway, assuming I do a (little) bettter this week, here is the plan!

Monday - Stuffed Mushrooms, grilled chicken breast
Tuesday - Queso Dip and chips
Wednesday - Baked potatoes with cheddar, sour cream, bacon
                   For Work - Mini Chocolate Mocha Cheesecakes
Thursday - Mushroom & Swiss Sliders
Friday - Leftovers

Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment