Sunday, February 13, 2011

Menu Plan - Week of 2-14-11


I am terrible at making what I plan lately! I think I need to get a bit ahead of myself. Typically I've been grocery shopping during the week, which means that last week I didn't have anything for the queso, or anything else!  Gotta keep trying though.

Speaking of "keep trying"... my husband is down 38.8 pounds. Can you believe it!? I have nowhere near that weight loss... I'll share when I start dropping pounds again.  I did clock two separate occasions on the elliptical this week though. 

This week's menu:

Monday - Chicken Fajita Salad
Tuesday - Mushroom & Swiss Sliders, steamed broccoli
Wednesday - Shrimp, angel hair pasta with tomatoes
Thursday - Pork Chops, red potatoes, steamed broccoli
Friday - Steak, stuffed mushrooms

Lunches (yes, I actually need to bring these this week - I have to get a hold of our weekly eating out budget!):  Wheat bread, tuna, turkey, lettuce, tomatoes, baked chips, apples

No comments:

Post a Comment