Thursday, June 7, 2012

Weight Watchers 2012.

Hi all.

Well, we did it. We joined weight watchers - both my husband and I.  I get 31 points a day. My husband gets 69.  I ask you, is that fair? ;-)

Anyway, I'll start posting more health-conscious recipes because if I'm paying for weight watchers, by God we are going to make the weight loss work!

Tonight we ate Healthy Baked Chicken Nuggets (4 pts), baked potato, broccoli cauliflower salad

I figured out quickly that sugary cereal is a bad choice for breakfast and that fresh fruit is free.  So I will be stocking up on pears and grapes and cantaloupe and strawberries, and anything else I can get my hands on!

I earned 5 points through Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred (evil woman!) and ate a Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich. Surprisingly, pretty good!

For the rest of the week/weekend, I would like to try (new breakfasts for sure):

Ricotta cheese chocolate chip muffins
Ham & cheese omelet
Quinoa and Apple Breakfast Cereal
Sausage Breakfast Wrap with Apple Chutney


No comments:

Post a Comment