Saturday, August 13, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - 8-15-11


Welcome back. To me, that is. I've been MIA for a while on Menu Plan Monday. We are trying to meet some grocery budget goals, and while that lends itself well to menu planning, it's not very exciting food.

But I am hoping to change that in the next few weeks. We'll up the budget a bit to allow for some experimentation. And we'll try some new foods in the meantime.

Speaking of being MIA, I've been posting about my husband's weight loss journey. He is down 84 pounds as of Monday.  Which is just incredible to me.

Here we go!

Monday - Grilled chicken breast, parmesan orzo, steam veggie packet
Tuesday - Taco salads w/beef
Wednesday - Pesto chicken florentine, crusty bread
Thursday - Pork sandwhiches, side salads
Friday - Fresh cherry and goat cheese crostini, caprese salad, wine

Also to try: Double cheese and bacon egg biscuits


For more menu plan ideas, visit http://www.orgjunkie.com/!

No comments:

Post a Comment